TOYOTA PLEDGES TO RAISE A MILLION AS AN OFFICIAL PARTNER OF RED NOSE DAY
Toyota RND Concept revealed: the official 2015 red nose for vehicles
- Toyota proud to be an official partner to the 2015 Red Nose Day
- UK operations set £1 million fund-raising target to support Comic Relief’s grants across the UK and Africa.
- Toyota clears up the mystery of the “RND Concept” – official 2015 red noses for vehicles, available exclusively from Toyota Centres and Toyota’s official eBay store
- Every penny raised from Red Nose Day activities will go to Comic Relief’s grants programme
- Fund-raising initiative brings together Toyota’s UK businesses, including Toyota GB, Toyota Manufacturing UK, Toyota Financial Services, Toyota Material Handling, Toyota Logistics and Toyota Centres nationwide, with a combined workforce of more than 10,000 people
Toyota has set itself a target of raising £1 million for Comic Relief as an official partner of Red Nose Day.
It is committed to bringing in as much money as possible to support the work of Comic Relief through events and activities across the country that capture Red Nose Day’s spirit of fun and fund-raising.
Toyota will also be helping boost the total by selling the official 2015 red noses for vehicles, exclusively through its dealership network and its official eBay store (further details below).
Money raised for Red Nose Day (Friday 13 March), including sales of vehicle red noses, will be used by Comic Relief to support for projects helping transform the lives of people here in the UK and Africa.
Matt Harrison, President and Managing Director Toyota GB, said: “Red Nose Day achieves the remarkable feat of making people laugh while at the same time helping make a real difference for those people most in need. Toyota is proud to be a part of its inspirational work as an official partner of this year’s Red Nose Day and across the country we will be pulling out all the stops to raise as much money as we can.
“We have set ourselves a target of £1 million that we are confident we can achieve with the enthusiasm, generosity and good humour of the thousands of people who work in our offices, factories, warehouses, workshops and showrooms, together with their families, friends and business colleagues.
“Contributing to a better society and bringing a smile to our customers’ faces are all part of Toyota’s global vision, commitments that we believe fit perfectly with Comic Relief’s mission to give constructive help to those most in need.”
How to get a conk for your car – the official 2015 vehicle red nose
It can now be revealed: the Toyota RND Concept is the must-have mirth-making accessory for every car, van and truck, the official 2015 red nose for vehicles.
The stand-out scarlet schnozzles are available exclusively from Toyota’s UK dealerships, or can be ordered with a couple of clicks on-line at Toyota’s official UK eBay store stores.ebay.co.uk/ToyotaOfficialStore.
The price is just £5 per nose; what’s even better news is that every penny of that goes to straight Comic Relief’s grants programme.
And don’t forget, these noses aren’t just for Toyotas, they will look just as great on any make or model you choose.