“BAM BAM’S GOT A BRAND NEW VROOM VROOM!”
Kiss 100’s Bam Bam Breakfast Chooses Toyota Land Cruiser
Kiss 100’s Bam Bam Breakfast, the top radio breakfast show for young London boasting over one million listeners every week, takes on a Limited Edition Toyota Land Cruiser as the official ‘Kiss Cruiser’ for its popular morning show. Taking to the streets of London, the infamous ‘Streetboy’ will cruise about town in a 50th Anniversary Land Cruiser Amazon.
In the wake of the latest tube strike Streetboy came to the rescue of many a frustrated commuter offering a free ride to work in the luxurious Land Cruiser. The journey through the busy London traffic was hassle-free thanks to a state of the art Satellite Navigation DVD system leaving Streetboy free to banter with Bam Bam and the listeners.
The Bam Bam Breakfast is an interactive breakfast show where the co-presenter Streetboy involves listeners in off-the-cuff outside broadcasts in and around London every day. Over the next year Kiss 100’s London listeners should keep their eye on the road for the ‘Kiss Cruiser’ when there will be numerous opportunities to take part in the latest antics on the show.
Presenter Bam Bam, winner of numerous awards including the prestigious Sony Breakfast Gold in 2000 commented on the new Kiss arrival: “It’s fantastic for the show to have the Toyota Land Cruiser – we love getting listeners involved and now we’ll be able to pack even more of them in as we cruise round the city – it’ll be great for the summer!”
Kiss FM’s Land Cruiser Amazon boasts a frugal 4.2-litre 201bhp turbo diesel engine. Despite the desire for its rugged looks Land Cruiser customers are almost as likely to live in the town as they are in the country.
This 50th Anniversary Limited Edition appeals to the heart as well as the mind with its luxurious, spacious interior and lots of toys for the boys including:
- Multi-function Display Colour Screen.
- DVD Navigation System featuring a voice guidance navigation system.
- Unique interior featuring leather upholstery seating for seven people, electrically adjustable heated driver and front passenger seats as well as a specially selected wood trim interior.
- A hydro-pneumatic Active Height Control providing better steering stability and ride comfort.
- Chrome-effect alloy wheels and 50th Anniversary plaques fitted to the vehicle.
- Available in a choice of three metallic colours; Ashdown Green, Silver Pearl and Stellar Blue.
The Land Cruiser Amazon Anniversary model is based on the top of the range
VX model and is priced at £46,845 for the 4.2-litre turbo diesel model and £46,145 for a 4.7-litre V8 petrol model including a three year/60,000 mile warranty.