LAND CRUISER INVINCIBLE: TOYOTA’S NEW HEADLINE ACT
- New flagship model for the Land Cruiser range
- Standard specification includes Bluetooth, rear parking monitor, privacy glass and dark-finish headlamps, grille and alloy wheels.
- Available with 3.0 D-4D diesel and 4.0 VVT-i petrol engines
- Prices from £37,795
- On sale now
Toyota’s legendary Land Cruiser SUV reaches new heights of style and luxury this autumn with the introduction of a new, revised Invincible grade. Taking its place at the pinnacle of the range, it offers a higher specification than any other model in the line-up.
The new Invincible, now a mainstream rather than special edition model, replaces the LC5 Land Cruiser and comes equipped with a raft of contemporary “must-have” features. These include Bluetooth connectivity for hands-free phone operation, a rear parking monitor, black wood trim inserts and a leather and wood multi-function steering wheel.
The exterior styling sets the Invincible apart from the rest of the Land Cruiser range, with rear privacy glass and a subtle dark finish to the headlamps, front grille and 17-inch alloy wheels. In other respects the specification matches the previous LC5, with key features such as full-map satellite navigation with Electronic Traffic Avoidance, Toyota Electronically Modulated Suspension (TEMS), nine-speaker sound system with six-disc CD changer and dual-zone climate control with independent front and rear controls.
The Invincible is available with both 3.0 D-4D diesel and 4.0 VVT-i V6 petrol engines. The 3.0 D-4D is offered with a choice of six-speed manual or five-speed automatic transmission; the auto gearbox is standard on the V6.
MODEL – OTR PRICE
- Land Cruiser Invincible 3.0 D-4D (6 M/T) – £37,795
- Land Cruiser Invincible 3.0 D-4D (5 A/T) – £38,995
- Land Cruiser Invincible 4.0 VVT-I V6 (5 A/T) – £39,495