ZERO HEROES LEAD TOYOTA’S AUTUMN CAMPAIGN
Credit squeeze, what credit squeeze? Toyota is turning the tables on economic doom-mongers with a headline-grabbing zero per cent finance offer on some of its most popular models this autumn.
This special deal is available now on selected Yaris, Auris, Verso and RAV4 models, making ownership of a new Toyota a better prospect for more motorists than ever. The offer is available to customers purchasing, ordering and registering their car through Toyota Financial Services and requires a 30 per cent deposit (terms and conditions apply) and repayment over three years.
The specific models included are:
- Yaris TR – priced from £9,645 with nine airbags, 15-inch alloy wheels, air conditioning, electric front windows and door mirrors and sound system with CD/MP3 file player
- Yaris SR 1.3 VVT-i and 1.4 D-4D priced from £10,645 with 15-inch sports alloy wheels, smart entry and start, climate control air conditioning and rear spoiler
- Auris TR from £12,795 with 16-inch alloy wheels, air conditioning, electric windows and door mirrors
- Verso SR priced from £16,995 – seven seat MPV with Easy Flat rear seat folding, 16-inch alloy wheels, rear parking sensors and privacy glass
- RAV4 XT-R priced from £19,995 with rear parking sensors, 17-inch alloy wheels, rear privacy glass, climate control air conditioning, nine airbags and intelligent four-wheel drive
Toyota’s zero per cent finance offer will remain available until 31 December at participating centres nationwide.