TOYOTA IQ: CUSTOMISED CLEVER CARS
Toyota launches colourful city car customisation programme
- Colourful decal designs and leather seat upholsteries available for iQ
- Hundreds of possible permutations, allowing customers to personalise the car’s appearance
- Available now for all versions of iQ
The Toyota iQ has always been one of the most distinctive cars on the street, given the fact its clever design delivers the world’s first four-seater in a body less than three metres long. Now iQ’s individuality is even greater with the introduction of colourful body and roof decals and a choice of vibrant leather upholstery options.
Customers can mix and match patterns and shades to suit their mood, and with a range of eight external paint colours, six leather combinations and six roof and body decals, there are hundreds of possible variations.
Toyota wanted personalisation options that match iQ’s distinctive personality, so a plain old racing stripe or two is not going to cut much of a dash.Toyota has taken a bolder approach to livening up iQ with a range of decals that extends from a classic monochrome Check to a psychedelic multicolour Swirl. The other options are Box (a scattering of colourful quadrilaterals), Bloom (retro daisies), Pulse (a swoosh of grey strokes) and Aqua (a flow of bubbles).
Each decal design can be specified separately for the car’s roof and sides.
The six leather options match Nappa leather upholstery for all four seats with toning – or contrasting – stitching and fillet inserts around the shoulder area.
The combinations are:
- Black leather with platinum fillets and stitching
- Platinum leather with black fillets and stitching
- Red leather with platinum fillets and stitching
- Black leather with Electric Blue fillets and stitching, plus iQ logo on headrest
- Black leather with Burnt Orange fillets and stitching, plus iQ logo on headrest
- Black leather with red fillets and stitching, plus iQ logo on headrest
The customisation options are available now and can be specified for all versions of iQ, with the leathers priced £775, side decals £200 and roof decals £180, all inclusive of VAT, and covered by Toyota’s 5 year, 100,000 mile warranty. The customisation is only available for new vehicle purchases.