MEDIA ADVISORY: TOYOTA PARIS MOTOR SHOW MEDIA ASSETS NOW AVAILABLE
All media assets relating to Toyota’s presentations at the Paris Motor Show are now available to read and download from the Toyota UK media website.
- The all-new Toyota Corolla Touring Sports (world debut) – assets here
- The all-new RAV4 (European motor show debut) – assets here
- The all-new Camry (European motor show debut) – assets here
- The new Yaris Y20 (world debut) – assets here
- The new Yaris GR Sport (world debut) – assets here
- Second generation Toyota Safety Sense with new improved and active safety and driver support systems – assets here
New press conference concept
To reflect changes in media communications, Toyota is replacing the traditional on-stand press conferred with a new, digital on-demand format that can be accessed at any time – either on the stand at the show, or online, anywhere in the world.
The digital press conference opens with a brief introduction from Dr Johan van Zyl, President and CEO of Toyota Motor Europe. Viewers can then use an interactive system to access modules dedicated to each car on display and other key Toyota messages.
The content is available on a microsite at parisms.toyota-europe.com and on the Toyota Motor Europe YouTube channel.
For further information, please contact the Toyota press office (contact details below).