THE DJ IN FRONT DRIVES A TOYOTA
Top British DJ Links up With Toyota for UK Tour
Drop the mid-range, cut the bass, set the cross fader. Toyota has linked up with premier underground DJ, Sasha, and provided him with a silver Toyota Previa GX MPV to transport him around the country on his new UK tour this month.
In the ten years he has been DJing, Sasha has become one of the best known and most respected performers on the UK club scene attracting a loyal following of supporters willing to travel all over the country just to catch his ‘set’.
Sasha and the specially liveried Previa have already embarked on the ‘Expeditions In Sound Tour’ which takes in most of the UK’s major conurbations during February 1999.
Sasha, who plays alongside long-time DJing associate John Digweed chose the Previa for its space and versatility. Toyota added the extra touch of a unique livery which uses the motif from Sasha and Digweed’s forthcoming double album, ‘Northern Exposure 3’.
The album is released by Sony music on 22 February 1999.
The ‘Expeditions in Sound Tour’ visits the following venues during February 1999:
- Thursday 11 – Heaven/Bedrock, London
- Friday 12 – Rhumba Club, Perth
- Saturday 13 – Arches/Colours, Glasgow
- Sunday 14 – Potter Row/Colours, Edinburgh
- Wednesday 17 – Time Nightclub, Swansea
- Thursday 18 – Keel University/Golden, Stoke
- Friday 19 – The Empire, Middlesborough
- Saturday 20 – The Manor, Bournemouth
- Sunday 21 – The Pod, Dublin