TOYOTA AT THE MOBILITY ROADSHOW 2000
The Mobility Roadshow 2000 comes to Donington Park, Derbyshire from 23-25 June when disabled people and their carers will have the opportunity to view and test drive a range of cars from the Toyota range. On display will be Yaris, the award-winning European Car of the Year, new Corolla with VVT-i engine and the ever-popular Avensis saloon car, all of which are available through Motability accredited dealerships.
Entry to the show is free and visitors will be able to see the extensive range of adapted Toyota cars and test-drive them on the National Circuit. All test drive vehicles are fitted with dual controls for safety and a fully qualified driver who is familiar with the vehicle and its adaptations will accompany all drivers. Drivers must bring their driving licence with them and register at Test Drive Control in Exhibition Hall 3 in the Motor Manufacturers’ Paddock.
Toyota’s Manager Special Sales, Neal Standen explains how reliable personal transport is essential if disabled people are to lead fulfilled and independent lives:
“Toyota is committed to supporting people who, for whatever reason, find themselves requiring assistance with their personal mobility requirements and we know that access to independent transport and the associated freedoms can dramatically change people’s lives.”
Motability accredited Toyota dealerships have specialists who can offer advice to drivers about vehicle suitability and the type and cost of any adaptation they may require.
There are two ways to drive a new Toyota. The Motability Contract Hire scheme and the Hire Purchase option:
Contract Hire – the benefits
- Includes the cost of routine servicing and maintenance for three years
- Includes fully comprehensive insurance for three years
- RAC Membership including comprehensive Roadside Assistance package and Home Start for contract period
- Loss of use cover, allowing you to be mobile even if your car is off the road
Hire Purchase – the benefits
- Own the car at the end of the hire purchase period
- No limit to mileage or to the type of adaptations that can be fitted to the vehicle
- RAC membership with comprehensive Roadside Assistance package and Home Start for one year
Customers will be required to cover the cost of servicing, maintenance and fully comprehensive insurance.
Further customer information on Toyota Motability is available from the Toyota Call Centre on 0845 275 5555 or from your localToyotadealership.