- Toyota’s FFV – Family Fun Vehicle
- Six individual seats in three rows
- 2.0-litre petrol engine with five-speed manual or four-speed automatic transmission
- 17 interior layout possibilities
- On sale in the UK from 1996 to 2001
Toyota is unveiling a new high specification version of its Picnic MPV at the London Motor Show from 20 October 1999. The Picnic SE will be a limited edition run of just 300 vehicles and will go on sale immediately after the Show.
Toyota Picnic seven-seaters have been chosen by new venture company Leapfrog Day Nurseries to provide safe and spacious transport for the youngsters in its care.
Toyota’s popular Picnic MPV has earned top marks in safety tests performed under the European New Car Assessment Programme (Euro NCAP). Picnic received a 4-star rating – equal to the highest rating awarded to date.
If the 1999 Top Gear/J D Power Customer Satisfaction Study was the Oscars, Toyota would be the ‘film’ that scooped the most awards.