AYGO BLUE: A COOLER HUE FOR TOYOTA’S URBAN HERO
- Aygo Blue joins Aygo range
- High specification, including Bluetooth and air conditioning as standard
- Exclusive Lagoon Blue metallic paint and blue-themed interior
- On sale from 14 May, priced from £7,995
- New Aygo Style accessory pack available for Aygo+ and Aygo Blue
- Aygo range revised with deletion of Sport grade
NEW AYGO BLUE
Spring brings an addition to Toyota’s Aygo range, the new Aygo Blue, a model that offers high specification and extra style.
Joining the established Aygo Black in the line-up, it expresses its blue theme in exclusive Lagoon Blue metallic paint, carpet mats and blue surrounds for the air vents and instrument panel.
Its true blue qualities extend to its high-tech specification, with the provision of Bluetooth connectivity for hands-free use of mobile phones.
And blue means cool, too, with air conditioning also provided as standard, with an integrated pollen filter and air recirculation function. A leather gear knob and a glovebox with lid completes the array of special features (this is also added to the specification of the Aygo Black model), but owners can go much further by choosing from a series of bespoke Aygo option packs.
These include a new Aygo Style pack, available for Aygo Blue and Aygo+ models, which provides front fog lamps, five-spoke 14-inch alloy wheels and chrome-effect front scuff plates.
Aygo Blue is available in both three and five-door body styles, priced from £7,995 on the road. The new Aygo Style accessory pack costs £600, including VAT.
AYGO RANGE REVISION
Toyota has revised the Aygo range to focus on customer preferences, deleting the Sport grade.
The revised line-up offers four grades – Aygo, Aygo+, Aygo Black and Aygo Blue – all powered by Toyota’s remarkable three-cylinder 1.0-litre VVT-i petrol engine, with a choice of five-speed manual or optional MultiMode (M/M) transmission for an additional £500 (inc. VAT).
TOYOTA AYGO REVISED RANGE PRICES
MODEL – OTR PRICE
- Aygo 1.0 VVT-i three-door – £6,845
- Aygo 1.0 VVT-i five-door – £7,095
- Aygo+ 1.0 VVT-i three-door – £7,345
- Aygo+ 1.0 VVT-i five-door – £7,595
- Aygo Black 1.0 VVT-i three-door – £7,995
- Aygo Black 1.0 VVT-i five-door – £8,245
- Aygo Blue 1.0 VVT-i three-door – £7,995
- Aygo Blue 1.0 VVT-i five-door – £8,245
Note to editors: further to Toyota’s News in Brief press release of 27 March, please note that the introduction of the Aygo Upgrade accessory pack is now scheduled for the fourth quarter of this year.