TOYOTA GR YARIS UK DEBUT TOUR ADDS EXTRA DATES AND VENUES
With excitement building ahead of the October arrival of the GR Yaris and the success of the previous tour dates, 40 more locations have been announced in the new model’s summer tour of Toyota retailers. The second part of the national tour will get under way on Tuesday, 25 August and continue through to 13 October allowing potential customers to take a first close-up look at the model “in the metal”.
The eagerly anticipated GR Yaris is a true performance “homologation special”, honed and developed from Toyota Gazoo Racing’s World Rally Championship-winning experience.
Most centres will have a car on show for two days. Customers are invited to make a personal appointment to visit, giving them plenty of time to take in the detail and learn more from the specialist sales teams about how the GR Yaris has been developed, its performance and equipment specifications.
The full list of retailer dates and locations and appointment booking information are available here.
Toyota GR Yaris tour dates and venues
- 25-26 August: Farmer & Carlisle Leicester and Currie Motors (GWR) Brentford
- 27-28 August: Inchcape Derby and Inchcape Oxford
- 29-30 August: Ron Brooks Ilkeston and Listers Cheltenham
- 31 August – 1 September: Vertu Chesterfield and Motorline Cardiff
- 2-3 September: Burrows Doncaster and FRF Swansea
- 4-5 September: John Roe Hull and North Road Garage, Builth Wells,
- 6-7 September: Vantage York and WR Davies Telford
- 8-9 September: Vantage Leeds and Steven Eagell Birmingham
- 10 September: RRG Stockport
- 11 September: RRG Macclesfield
- 10-11 September: Listers Coventry
- 12-13 September: Pinkstones Stoke
- 13-14 September: SLM Norwich
- 14-15 September: Oakmere Northwich
- 16-17 September: Steven Eagell Chelmsford and Lindop Brothers Queensferry
- 18-19 September: Johnsons Liverpool and Beadles Medway
- 20-21 September: HW Moon, Wigan and Jemca Croydon
- 22-23 September: Harry Feeney Blackpool and Motorline Gatwick
- 24-25 September: Yeomans Brighton
- 25-26 September: Myers & Bowman Workington
- 26-27 September: Snows Hedge End
- 5-6 October: Western Edinburgh West and Hendy Bournemouth
- 7-8 October: Arnold Clark Paisley and Somerset County Cars Yeovil
- 9-10 October: Helensburgh Toyota
- 10-11 October: Parklands Truro
- 12-13 October: Stoneacre Gateshead
The cars are pre-production models and will be on static display only. Details of driving opportunities in production-ready cars will be announced at a future date.
The GR Yaris is Toyota’s second global GR model engineered by Toyota Gazoo Racing, following the launch of the GR Supra. It is powered by a new, turbocharged 1.6-litre cylinder engine that produces 257bhp and drives all four wheels through Toyota’s new GR-Four sports all-wheel drive system. Acceleration from 0-62mph can be achieved in less than 5.5 seconds.
Customers opting for the Circuit Pack version of GR Yaris gain further performance-focused features, including 18-inch BBS forged alloy wheels with Michelin Sport Pilot 4s tyres, circuit-tuned GR suspension, two Torsen limited-slip differentials and red-painted brake callipers.
The new GR Yaris is available to order now. Purchase finance offers starting from zero per cent APR representative were announced last week, for details and terms and conditions please visit here.