- Seven-seat upper-mid-size MPV
- Longest load area in its class
- Up to 2,422 litres of load space with second and third row seats removed
- 2.0-litre VVT-i petrol and D-4D diesel engine options
- On sale from 2001 to 2006
The Frankfurt Motor Show in September will witness the introduction of the restyled Avensis Verso, featuring…
Simon Weston OBE, Falklands War veteran, will join Toyota on its biggest stand ever at the Mobility Roadshow for the third consecutive year on 12 June 2003 at Donington Park.
Toyota not only offers the widest product range in the UK with 16 different model types – 19 if LCV models are included – but it also offers the widest line up of diesel engine derivatives of any manufacturer.