A range of the latest Toyota and Lexus battery electric and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles will be taking part in Company Car in Action, the UK’s leading fleet and business driving event, at the Millbrook Proving Ground in Bedfordshire this week (14-15 June).
The occasion will be a valuable showcase for the benefits of the brands’ latest battery electric and plug-in electric cars and light commercials for business users. Smooth, refined and highly efficient performance is matched by day-to-day practicality and competitive running costs. Peace of mind for fleet managers and business car and van drivers is all the greater, thanks to Toyota and Lexus offering a manufacturer’s warranty that can be extended up to 10 years or 100,000 miles, subject to vehicles being serviced in an authorised workshop*.
Neil Broad, One Toyota Genreal Manager Fleet Service, commented: “Company Car in Action is a great opportunity for potential customers to experience first-hand the qualities of our new generations of electrified models and to learn about our multi-path technology approach towards the goal of carbon neutrality. Our model range presents options that embrace new technologies, while preserving the flexibility and practicality that business users require.”
The Toyota and Lexus line-up for Company Car in Action includes:
- Toyota bZ4X, an all-new, battery electric SUV
- Toyota Proace Electric, a battery electric medium-duty van
- Toyota Proace City Electric, a battery electric compact van
- Lexus UX 300e, a battery electric compact SUV
- Lexus RZ 450e, an all-new, battery electric SUV
- Lexus RX 450h+, a plug-in hybrid electric version of the all-new RX large luxury SUV