Toyota is offering special deals for “Motability” customers on the Yaris Verso. The Yaris Verso comes with standard features that other cars in the same price range charge as extras including ABS with electronic brake force distribution as well as driver and passenger airbags.
The Yaris Verso is now available with very low advance payments for people who receive the Higher Rate Disability Allowance. The two options for the vehicle are the Yaris Verso GS and GLS and a choice of colours – Chilli Red, Lava Red, Lucerne Silver, Champagne, Lagoon Blue and Island Green.
Toyota Fleet Business Development Manager, Neal Standen explains how reliable personal transport is essential if disabled people are to lead fulfilled and independent lives:
“Toyota is committed to supporting people who, for whatever reason, find themselves requiring assistance with their personal mobility requirements and we know that access to independent transport and the associated freedoms can dramatically change people’s lives.”
To help people get into a Yaris Verso, Corolla or Previa model available on the “Motability” scheme, there is a “Motability” specialist at most of the 230 Toyota dealerships across the country. The Motability specialist at each dealer can offer advice to drivers about vehicle suitability and any adaptations they may require.
There are two ways to drive a new Toyota. The “Motability” Contract Hire scheme and the Hire Purchase option:
Contract Hire – the benefits
- Includes the cost of routine servicing and maintenance for three years
- Includes fully comprehensive insurance for three years
- RAC Membership including comprehensive Roadside Assistance package and Home Start for contract period
- Loss of use cover, allowing you to be mobile even if your car is off the road
Hire Purchase – the benefits
- You will own the car at the end of the hire purchase period
- No limit to mileage or to the type of adaptations that can be fitted to the vehicle
- RAC membership with comprehensive Roadside Assistance package and Home Start for one yea
- More customer information on the Toyota Motability scheme is available from your local Toyota dealership, the Toyota Call Centre on 0845 275 5555 or on the Toyota website http://www.toyota.co.uk
Yaris Verso will be on display and available for test drive at the Toyota Stand, Mobility Roadshow, Crowthorne from 15-17 June 2001.