- Toyota’s network of retailers in England begin re-opening their showrooms this week
- All necessary measures in place to protect both the public and staff
- Customers welcome by appointment to their local dealer; workshops already providing servicing, MOT testing and repairs
- Toyota online vehicle sales service also in operation
- Many attractive offers for new car purchases, including enhancement of Toyota’s own scrappage scheme and zero per cent APR finance deals
Toyota is open for business with its retailer network in England welcoming customers back to showrooms this week.
To mark the start of summer, attractive deals are available, including a rewarding scrappage scheme and zero per cent APR offers on some of Toyota’s most popular models.
In line with the government’s easing of Covid-19 restrictions, people will be able to visit their local dealer to view new and used cars and discuss their requirements with sales team members. Opening dates and times will vary, so customers need to contact their local dealer in the first instance – contact details can be found using the “find your dealer” search tool on the toyota.co.uk website.
Re-opening dates for showrooms in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland are yet to be announced, but across the UK people can make all the arrangements necessary for enquiring about and purchasing a vehicle using Toyota’s simple and secure online service.
The public can be assured that Toyota’s priority is the safety of its customers and staff, and that all necessary protection measures are being put in place. The number of people at each dealership at any one time will be limited, so an appointment will be required before visiting.
Most Toyota workshops in England are already fully open to provide vehicle servicing, MOT testing and repairs.
Scrap old, drive new
Toyota operates its own scrappage scheme and has significantly enhanced the benefits available this summer. Savings of up to £4,000 can be enjoyed on the on-the-road retail price of a new model when customers trade in their old (pre-October 2012) car or commercial vehicle. Almost the entire Toyota range is covered, from the Aygo city car through to the high-performance GR Supra coupe, plus the Hilux pick-up and Proace van.
The offer is running through to 30 September 2020, with a vehicle registration deadline of 31 December.
Thousands of motorists have already taken advantage of Toyota’s scrappage scheme, which acts as a great incentive for people to take older, more polluting vehicles off the road and replace them with new, cleaner models, in particular Toyota’s market-leading range of self-charging hybrids – the current Yaris, Corolla, Prius, Camry and RAV4 hybrids are all included. Full details of the qualifying models, savings available and terms and conditions are available here.
Highlights of the summer deals available include zero per cent APR for up to 48 months on the current generation Yaris and a £500 increase in the Finance Deposit Allowance for Yaris Hybrid to £750. These enhancements mean that a Yaris Hybrid Y20 can be purchased with monthly payments from just £169*.
Zero per cent APR offers are also available for the street-chic Aygo x-trend, Corolla Hybrid Design Hatchback and Touring Sports, C-HR Hybrid Design crossover, RAV4 Hybrid Design SUV and the GR Supra Pro sports coupe.
The choice extends to the top-of-the-range Hilux Invincible and Invincible X with zero per cent APR for both PCP and hire purchase, plus a £2,000 Finance Deposit Allowance. Full details of current Toyota offers are available here.
* Toyota AccessFlex three-month payment break option included. Subject to status to over 18s. Indemnities may be required. Taking a monthly payment break defers those monthly payments to the end of the agreement, extending the term accordingly. Payment breaks should not be taken to address financial difficulties. Terms apply. Toyota Financial Services.