- Built in Britain at TMUK Burnaston
- Saloon and Tourer body styles
- Focus on low emissions with Toyota Optimal Drive engine technologies
- Valvematic petrol engine technology
- On sale from 2009 to 2011
The Toyota Avensis, built exclusively at Toyota’s UK factory in Burnaston, Derbyshire, is to be exported to Japan.
As a result of customer feedback in other markets worldwide, Toyota GB today announced it would recall a number of its Toyota Avensis and Lexus IS 250 models in the UK to carry out modifications to their fuel systems.
Having the right tyres on your car when the weather turns treacherous provides more than just peace of mind, it makes a real contribution to road safety.
Five new Toyota Avensis Tourers have joined the 25-strong car fleet of Gordian Strapping, one of the UK’s leading suppliers of packaging solutions. The new arrivals follow a recent decision by the company to switch from purchase to contract hire.