- All-new family/compact hatchback
- Design focus on achieving maximum useable interior space
- Five-door model manufactured in the UK
- Introduced with two VVT-i petrol and three D-4D diesel engines
- On sale in the UK from 2007 to 2012
Toyota Motor Manufacturing (UK) Ltd has built eight different models at its Burnaston factory since the first car, a Carina E, rolled off the line in 1992.
Disabled motorists and their families can find out everything they need to know about Motability at a ‘One Big Day’ summer event and Toyota will be supporting with vehicles for display and test drive.
A new entry level model leads Toyota’s changes to its Auris range for the 2011 model year, delivering extra equipment but at no extra cost to the customer.