- Toyota i-ROAD, a new form of transport, making its debut at Geneva
- Compact, all-electric, three-wheeled personal mobility vehicle (PMV) with a comfortable, enclosed two-seater cabin
- New Toyota ‘Active Lean’ technology automatically balances the vehicle when cornering or travelling over stepped surfaces
- 850mm width is no greater than a conventional two-wheeler, making i-ROAD as easy to manoeuvre as a scooter or motorcycle through urban traffic.
- Zero emissions, near-silent EV powertrain gives a range of up to 30 miles, with recharging from a conventional power supply taking just three hours